泰戈尔

来自DeerGrove Wiki
跳转至: 导航搜索


罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔

(Robíndronath Thakur,1861年5月7日出生於加爾各答,1941年8月7日逝世於加爾各答)是一位印度詩人、哲學家和印度民族主義者,1913年他獲得諾貝爾文學獎,是第一位獲得諾貝爾文學獎的亞洲人。

語錄
  • 人生雖只有幾十春秋,但它絕不是夢一般的幻滅,而是有著無窮可歌可頌的沉長意義的;附和真理,生命便會得到永生。
  • 刀鞘保护刀的锋利,它自己则满足于它的迟钝。
  • 青春的精神是点铁成金的奇异的宝石。
人生論(Sādhanā : The Realisation of Life, 1915)
  • 除非我們用愛去對待一個人,否則我們無法了解他。
    • We never can have a true view of man unless we have a love for him.
漂飞鳥集(Stray Birds, 1916)
  • 在愛人面前,世界將它浩瀚的面具卸下。突然它變得渺小,宛如一首歌,一個永恆的親吻。-《漂鸟集》3
    • The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
  • 当你为错过太阳而哭泣的时候,你也將錯過群星。-《漂鳥集》6
    • If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
  • 我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一位路人,停留了一会,向我点点头又離去了。-《漂鸟集》
    • I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
  • 你看不見真正的你,而你所見的,僅是你的影子。-《漂鳥集》18
    • What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
  • 我的存在是個永遠的奇蹟,這就是生命。-《漂鳥集》22
    • That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
  • 你微微笑著,不發一語。我知道,這是我等待許久的一刻。-《漂鳥集》42
    • You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
  • 神對人說:「我傷害你,故我能醫治你;我愛你,故我懲罰你。」-《漂鳥集》63
    • God says to man ,“I heal you,therefore I hurt;love you,therefore I punish.”
  • 愿生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美-《漂鳥集》82
    • Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
  • 「可能」問「不可能」道:「你的住所在何處?」它答道:「在無能者的幻夢中。」。-《漂鳥集》129
    • Asks the Possible to the Impossible, "Where is your dwelling-place?" "In the dreams of the impotent," comes the answer.
  • 如果你把所有的失誤都關在門外,真理也將被關在門外了。-《漂鳥集》130
    • If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.
  • 群眾是殘忍的,但個人是善良的。-《漂鳥集》219
    • Men are cruel, but Man is kind.
  • 生命注滿了愛,就如酒杯斟滿了酒。-《漂鳥集》284
    • Love is life in its fulness like the cup with the wine.
  • 昨夜的風雨為今日的早晨戴上了金色的和平。-《漂鳥集》294
    • The storm of the last night has crowned this morning with golden peace.
  • 當人微笑時,他被世界所愛;當他大笑時,世界反而懼怕他了。-《漂鳥集》299
    • The world loved man when he smiled. The world became afraid of him when he laughed.
  • 「我相信你的愛」讓這當作我最後的話。-《漂鳥集》326 終
    • Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.
流萤集(Fireflies,1926)
  • 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,但我已飞过。
    • I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight.
  • 聽,是森林的聲音,它隱身於花叢間,祈求著自由。
    • Listen to the prayer of the forest for its freedom in flowers.